It is fundamental to Azurlis® to develop great natural skin care products whilst encouraging environmentally friendly awareness and practices contributing to the sustainability of our unique planet and our own wellbeing without harming other animal species.
Our core values are
- love and laughter
- truth and transparency
- re-using and recycling
- sustainable practices in farming and processing of ingredients for food and personal care products.
- environmentally friendly practices
- to be socially responsible and to educate the public of disinformation on products that we use daily
Because We love and respect life, We
- formulate products that nourish the skin and nurture the soul
- completely transparent about the composition of our products, listing all ingredients
We stay away from
- negativity in all forms
- harmful environment practices
- undesirable chemicals, e.g. petrochemicals, synthetics, fragrances, GMO’s, animal derived ingredients
- misleading and deceitful marketing claims
Our Ingredients are Especially Selected for Our Unique Formulations
- Our formulations integrate current scientific knowledge with ancient principles that have stood the test of time.
- Most of our ingredients are also organic certified.
- Our formulations have been developed to maximise the nourishing, antioxidants and regenative potential of the botanical ingredients. These formulations were designed to encourage optimal cellular hydration and cell renewal.
- Our products are made in small batches to ensure the best possible product quality.
- Vegetarian Approval reflects our deep respect not just for human life, but for that of other species. Our skin care products are 100% vegetarian and not tested on animals.
- Ethical Skin Care is skin care that supports cruelty-free beauty. We do not test on animals.
- Our ingredients are 100% plant based without any animal derived components.
Our Packaging & Printed Material - Recyclable and Environmentally Friendly
- Azurlis® natural skin care products are dispensed in airless pumps, which can be recycled, and are ideal to maintain optimal product shelf-life. Air pumps are superb to minimise oxidation as no air comes into contact with the products and Airless technology allows you to use every last drop of the product. Non-transparent packaging protects the products from the UV rays.
- All products are packaged in recyclable packaging. Allowable types of plastic include: PP, PET, PE, HDPE, and LDPE.
- Our packaging are printed in paper that is FSC certified. This certification confirms that the paper pulp is from renewable forests and that it is recyclable.
- How much more NZ Made can they be? And, Azurlis® Natural Skin Care is equally proud to be NZ made!